Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
1. The prices and discounts of all products are based on the information currently displayed on this website.
2. All goods are denominated in Hong Kong dollars.
3. After receiving your order information, the company will make the final confirmation and arrange the delivery or self-collection matters as soon as possible according to the supply of goods.
4. The company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without further notice. All orders must be determined by the company at its sole discretion and the order should be confirmed according to the inventory supply.
5. After your online transaction is completed, we will send a shopping receipt to your email by email, but all orders will be subject to the availability of the relevant goods before final confirmation.
6. After confirming the order, if you notify you to change the address during delivery, the company will reserve the right to charge you extra shipping fees.
7. All orders shall be subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of related goods. If the company cannot provide any goods or services on your order, we will notify you by phone or email to arrange a refund on or before the delivery date you requested.
8. When you receive the goods, you must check whether the ordered goods are damaged. If you find that the product is damaged (including wrong pages or reverse printing, inverted or missing pages, not including deliberate damage), please inform the company's customer service department within 14 days from the delivery date to arrange for replacement of the product.
The company needs to check whether your rationale for returning the goods is sufficient, and reserves the right to refuse any request for return.
9. In addition to the refunds or returns listed in items 8 and 9 above, your use of this website for transactions results in direct or indirect risks, losses and damages. The company and this website do not assume any responsibility, you should At your own risk.
10. The company will try its best to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address before the delivery date according to the address provided by you. If the goods are not successfully delivered after 60 days after the delivery date due to your reasons, the company reserves the right to include any rejection request The right to apply for a refund.
11. The company reserves the right to make the final decision if any disputes arise due to refunds or returns.
12. If the company fails to provide exactly what you need due to force majeure (including but not limited to natural disaster, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government policy, strike or any situation beyond the control of the company) The company will not bear any responsibility or compensation for goods or services.
13. You must recognize the content provided on this website, including but not limited to: text, files, music, sound files, photos, videos, designs or advertising content, which is restricted to your online browsing and is subject to copyright, trademarks, patents Rights or other intellectual property laws. Your download of content protected by intellectual property is limited to private or non-commercial use. You must keep the complete content, and you may not reprint, copy, distribute or manufacture works derived from the downloaded content without the prior written consent of this website.
14. You may not use the content of this website for illegal purposes. You are all responsible for the information transmission process. This website reserves the right to prohibit any acts that are detrimental to the company and third parties and illegal, but the company, this website and its employees and directors will not be held responsible for any actions you take or do not take And losses, you must abide by local and overseas laws, and may not engage in illegal activities including but not limited to the following acts:
15. Activities that infringe on the privacy and reputation of others such as defamation, defamation, harassment, tracking and threats, etc.; and
16. Manufacture and disseminate information that is inappropriate, misused, defamatory, infringing on others, obscene, unethical or contains illegal content.
17. Apart from the contracting parties of this online shopping, no other person or company has the right to enforce the terms related to online shopping in accordance with Article 623 of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Contract (Third Party Rights) Ordinance).
18. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You agree to use the courts in Hong Kong as non-exclusive courts.
19. The application of each part of these terms and conditions is limited to the extent permitted by the law. If any part of these terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only the prohibited or unenforceable portion is declared invalid in that jurisdiction, but it will not invalidate the rest of the terms or the other jurisdiction The validity, legality or enforceability of the district will not be affected.
20. The company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion.
21. In case of any disputes, the company reserves the right of final decision.